The current Church building dates from 1823 and is know as The Old Brick Church.
The Cemetery is much older, dating back to the 1700s.
The Church and Cemetery a National Historic Landmark.
The Cemetery occupies about 50 acres. The oldest section surrounds the Church building. The oldest marked grave is that of Sarah Eldridge Spicer who died in 1742