Sunday, March 15, 2015

Christmas in the Cemetery - St. Dominic Churchyard

It has been awhile since I posted anything - However, I have been out taking pictures.

Although it is March, I wanted to add some of the photos I took Christmas Day. We had a quiet Christmas, so I decided to take a walk through St. Dominic's. It was a kind of bitter-sweet walk, seeing various graves decorated for the Holiday and knowing how heartbreaking it is to not be able to celebrate directly with loved ones who we visit in these places.

BOYLE Gravesite


The BOYLE site is a child's grave.


VOLPE Gravesite



Unfortunately I did not get the name on this gravesite...


Or for this one.


BARONOWSKI Gravesite



I did not get the name on this one either.
I really like the black & white decorations on this site.


No comments: